Join us for our Freshman Open House
Find your home
- Registered on our Get Connected page.
- Check out the Freshman Lounge in the lower level of Saint Paul’s!
- Join a Saint Paul’s Freshman Small Group (they are NOT cancelled!) Sign up here.
- Come to Freshman Game Night every Friday at 7pm in the Freshman Lounge.
What is a Freshman small group?
A Freshman Small Group, is a community at Saint Paul’s Catholic Student Center, designed specifically for freshmen. If you’re looking for a way to get “plugged in” to the faith community at Saint Paul’s this is where you start. A small group consists of 8-10 freshmen in a co-ed setting with two sophomore leaders. Interested in learning more about these groups contact Audrey Gabler or Sam Larson.
Prayer and Friendship
Christianity is a relational religion. It’s all about how we relate to one another and to God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Freshman Small Groups are a place to learn about God and to develop connections with your fellow freshmen!
What will it look like?
– Weekly small groups
– Monthly large group
– Social events – movie nights, tailgates, Badger sports games, and much more!
– Quality time with those who are learning to adjust to college just like you.
Have questions about the faith or suggestions for small group discussions? Send them to our dropbox here.