Welcome to Saint Paul’s Catholic Student Center!
Have questions about the faith or suggestions for small group discussions? Send them to our dropbox here.
Find your home
- Registered on our Get Connected page.
- Check out the Freshmen Lounge in the lower level of St. Paul’s!
- Join a St. Paul’s Freshman Small Group (they are NOT cancelled!) Sign up here.
- Come to Freshman Game Night every Friday at 7 pm in the Freshman Lounge.
What is a Freshman small group?
A Freshman Small Group, is a community at St. Paul’s Catholic Student Center, designed specifically for freshmen. If you’re looking for a way to get “plugged in” to the faith community at St. Paul’s this is where you start. A small group consists of 8-10 freshmen in a co-ed setting with two Sophomore leaders.
Prayer and Friendship
Christianity is a relational religion. It’s all about how we relate to one another and to God who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Freshman Small Groups are a place to learn about God and to develop connections with your fellow freshmen!
What will it look like?
– Weekly small groups
– Monthly large group
– Social events – movie nights, tailgates, Badger sports games, and much more!
– Quality time with those who are learning to adjust to college just like you.