Elie A. & MEKA Bahow Family Scholarship
About the Scholarship
Through the generosity of the Bahow Family, Saint Paul’s is pleased to offer the Elie A. MEKA Bahow Family Scholarship (open to current UW-Madison students) to support their formation in academic excellence in addition to providing opportunities to form their spiritual lives.
Saint Paul’s will award two scholarships of $1,000 each, applicable toward UW-Madison tuition for the 2022-2023 academic year. The winners will be chosen by an impartial panel of judges. The decision will primarily be based off of the involvement in leadership roles on campus and/or the larger community with consideration of the quality (coherence, focus, clarity, etc.) of the essay that is submitted, as well as undergraduate GPA.
Eligibility & Guidelines
- Must be a UW-Madison Junior or Senior student for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Priority will be given to students studying in the Engineering or Health Sciences fields, but all fields are encouraged to apply and will be considered.
- All applications must be received by June 17, 2022. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Please direct your questions to Sophia Madore, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarship winners will be notified by July 1st.
- Personal essay of 1-2 pages (double spaced) describing the following:
- Service offered and leadership exercised to the campus, Saint Paul’s, and/or larger community
- Reasons for pursuing degree in chosen field
- Intended career path
- Submit your application using the form below.