St. Paul’s Job Opportunities
Summer Events Assistant
Hiring for Summer 2021
Position: Set-up for weddings, receptions and special occasions in St. Paul’s May 21 through August 14, 2021.
- Setting and striking Newman Hall tables, chairs, equipment.
- Knows how to run audio-video equipment and problem-solve in a pinch.
- Punctual, attention to detail.
- Enjoys hospitality work – meet caterer, florists for event set-up.
- Greeter in lobby – will make a first good impression with guests arriving for special occasions
- Assist with Sacristan duties at the request of the priest on the day of liturgy.
- Must be available to assist with most events scheduled for the summer. There are events every weekend between May 21 and August 14, 2020.
- Must be available to work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday leading up to the event and be present on the day of event.
- 6 – 10 hours a week starting Thursday, May 20
- $15 per hour
- Paid training sometime week of May 10 for a few hours.
Who to Contact:
- Reports directly to Ann Trachtenberg and Kelli Trumble.
- Apply with Kelli – firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in office on 2nd floor. Thank you!
Outside Job Opportunities
Below you will find job opportunities that are outside of St. Paul’s but are for other Catholic organizations. Click the links to find out more about these positions.
- Northridge Preparatory High School – Contact Niall Fagan
- Youth Evangelization Coordinator – St. Mary’s Hales Corners
- Spiritus Missionary
- Co-Director of Youth Ministry/Director of Young Adult Ministry at Queen of Peace – Contact Cheryl Horne
- Director of Music and Liturgy – Notre Dame Parish in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Dynamic Catholic
- St. Ambrose Academy – Science and Math Teacher
- Development Coordinator – Catholic Diocese of Madison Foundation
- St. James School – Music Teacher – Contact Randy Enders
- Duke Catholic Center – Peer Ministry Coordinator
- Relevant Radio – Junior Copy Writer