St. Paul’s Job Opportunities
Saint Paul’s is looking for callers to work throughout the fall semester. Phonathon Callers call a large and diverse group of benefactors to raise financial support for Saint Paul’s. The position would start the week of September 7, 2021. Pay is $10.50/hour.
To apply, please send a resume with a brief email about yourself and why you’d like to work for Phonathon to Natalie Paczuski, Advancement Coordinator.
Outside Job Opportunities
Below you will find job opportunities that are outside of St. Paul’s but are for other Catholic organizations. Click the links to find out more about these positions.
- Interested in being a Latin Tutor? Contact Elizabeth Leone for more information.
- Summit Educational Association Program Director – Tutoring Program
- Teach for Christ
- Billiken Teacher Corps
- Riverwest Food Pantry Intern
- One Bread One Cup Summer Internship
- Northridge Preparatory High School – Contact Niall Fagan