In order to provide for the necessary spiritual needs of our students and to protect as best as possible their health and the health of our staff and residents, the following rules are in effect:
- Do not enter the Student Center if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive for COVID-19 or are living with someone who has tested positive, please use common sense in following all civil guidelines.
- At this time, only students, young professionals and their accompanied guests are allowed into the Student Center.
- Masks are required indoors in the Student Center unless eating, drinking, or seated alone in a room.
- Maintain good hand-washing hygiene. Hand-sanitizer is located at Front Desk and at the Chapel entrance.
- Use the cleaning supplies located around the Student Center to clean study areas after use.
- In order to limit the number of students at events held in the Student Center, pre-registration is required. A calendar of events and the ability to pre-register can be found here.
- Maintain social distancing when studying in the Student Center.
Sunday and Daily Mass
- Currently, only students, young professionals and their accompanied guests are permitted in the Student Center for Sunday or Daily mass.
- Observe social distancing unless seated in a pew with people you live with.
- Use hand sanitizer as you enter the Chapel.
- Observe social distancing when receiving communion and exiting the Chapel.
- Use a mask when approaching and exiting your table.
- Coffee can only be consumed while seated and will be served.
- Remain socially distant from people you do not live with or with whom you routinely socialize with indoors.
- Newman Dinner requires pre-registration.
- Remain socially distant from people who you do not live with or with whom you routinely socialize with indoors.
- Only 50 people are allowed at each Newman Dinner.