Saint Paul’s Catholic Student Center has made changes in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
In order to provide for the necessary spiritual needs of our students and to protect as best as possible their health and the health of our staff and residents, the following rules are in effect:
- Only students and their accompanied guests will be allowed into the Student Center.
- Masks are required entering the center and when engaged in conversation with students outside of your living community.
- Masks are required for Mass.
- Masks are not required if praying in the chapel when occupied by 20 people or less and maintaining social distancing.
- No one who has COVID-19 symptoms and no one who is living with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms are allowed in the center.
- Until September 1st, unaccompanied guests are allowed to enter for prayer and Daily Mass.
- Please maintain good hand-washing hygiene. Hand-sanitizer is located at the Front Desk for those who wish to use it.
Please check this page regularly for changing conditions.